Wednesday, September 7, 2005

First time till now

First time in my academic life I didn't slept whole night of 5th. Prof asked me and phani to do some work in designing webpages to make online of ***** details. I thought of sleeping in the morning (6th), but sankar came from vellore to get some project for M.Tech. We went to library to search for project reports. The library book bank in-charge is on leave. He was disappointed and returned back to Vellore. Again I came to lab (with scratch) again I have started to do the remaining work. I was in the lab till 3pm and went back to hostel to sleep. I woke up at 7-45pm (beacause of heavy pain in right leg muscles). Thank god! it went off immediately ( but not fully). I woke up and had my dinner and went to lab again. I worked there till 11pm and cam back to hostel, again i caught in the work of decorating hostel common room for Vinayaka Chaturthi celebrations. I slept at 1 AM(7th) and woke up at 8AM with knocking sound of door from phani..................................................................

No comments: