Friday, April 7, 2006

OOPS ......... I made a mistake................

  • It is not when I born on this earth..
  • It is not when I born as human being
  • It is not when I born to my parents
  • It is not when I born and brought up in a village
  • It is not when I did my schooling in Govt. School
  • It is not when I did my schooling in local medium
  • It is not when I shifted from Bi.PC to M.P.C
  • It is not when I have undergone EAMCET coaching in college
  • It is not when I have got EAMCET rank
  • It is not when I joined in Engg. College
  • It is not when I was away from my family while doing Engg.
  • It is not when I fell in love with *******
  • It is not when I got GATE score in 2003
  • It is not when I lost my studies in 4th year of B.Tech
  • It is not when I joined in IITMadras for M.S
  • It is when I have not seen my 'Pinni' when I went to my Brothers marriage................
I thought of visiting ........ I dont know I myself couldnt make it..........................
Now she is no more...........
my tribute to PINNI..............................
I am very sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

am sorry adi.
know u r sensitive ..all i can do is console u by staying beside u when u need me ..take care