Sunday, October 22, 2006

Became mad............

Seriously, I became mad from last one weak. I don't know what I am doing (except blogging !!!!). I am not doing what I am supposed to do. I tried figuring out the cause for this. Then I get to know these are not consequences to recent things........they are consequences for lot many things that I have done in the last two years at IIT M. All that I have to do here is research (simple to pronounce or say but bit difficult to actually do it). I am doing everything in this prestigious institute except that. I have few reasons for this...........I am not blaming anyone except GOD, who is supposed to be with me in my research life. I have few cribs abt everyone around me.
"Dont be selfish.........be helpful to others..........dont think u r GOD.........be wht u r.......dont f** others for u r sake.......". Anyway I hope GOD will give me my degree...... There are lots of things to do........but none of them are started yet.........its quite surprising even for me..........wht will I do? Lets wait and see.........I have institute seminar coming up.........and placements coming up.........research work has to sharpen up well...........more to do..................

Adi common dont give up...........this is the time that u shld be..........in high spirits.........and get the things done...........in right manner.................

Institute seminar
Thesis writing
Synopsis writing
Synopsis meeting
Placement Preparation
Thesis review
Thesis submission


All are tough tasks to do.........if I continue this way.........I know I should be doing hard...............

No comments: