Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Another Brahma on Earth - Doctor

We all know (at least we believe), Brahma is the creator of human being for that matter all the creatures on this earth are created by him. Do you believe, when I say that there is another Brahma on this earth??? and that is Doctor...

I see people undergoing bypass surgery, which apparently stops the functionality of the body for a while. There might be other surgeries, that doctors do which might be more severe than this....... These are all some supporting things to say doctor is another Brahma......

-----------
My parents wanted me to do Doctor course, but I ended up doing Yet Another Engineer job.....

If I have a chance now, I wish I could become doctor................sorry Brahma :)

...................

2 comments:

TummTumm said...

Thats true. Brahma's on this earth tend to be many and sometimes they play double roles on this earth by becoming devils robbing the poor people. Thats other part of the story. Anyway I wish u to be Brahma in next birth.

Anonymous said...

Without God's will nothing is possible...