Sunday, June 8, 2008

Its been a long time since I jotted down in this blog. When I looked at the history of my posts, I posted around 84 in 2006, 30 in 2007 and now the count is only 9 in half year of 2008. There are couple of reasons for not being so active on blog these days. One reason is that now I am an employee (I am earning :)). I could not find enough time to spend on blogging. That does not mean I am busy. I don't have access to blogger site in my office. What ever private things I have to do, I do them in the home. I get very little time to stay in the house and that too in the nights. That is why there are less blog posts.

Because of which I forgot all my feelings, thoughts which should have been stored here, if I could have written them. I remember quite a few things that happened over last one month.
  • I submitted thesis at last
  • Visited some nice places in and around Bangalore
  • I have got hike in salary
That's all folks for now..............

No comments: