Saturday, July 8, 2006

After a month nearly......

This period of time is enough for an ordinary to see drastic changes in his lifestyle, but not in case of me !!! . Things are not going fine. I am not confirmed with my research problem, but sticked onto one thing. Mean while for three days I went out for a trip along with parents. I saw Madhurai, Rameswaram, Kanyakumari. All of them are famous for shrines. Some of my Photography is shown below in figures.


















First is Rameswaram temple. Second is Pamban bridge in rameswaram. Third is status in Kanyakumari.
Fourth Madhura Meenakshi temple. Fifth is Vivekanada memorial center in Kanyakumari.

It was nice trip, but no frnds. After coming back I thought I could start working seriously. I am doing that......

Will come back and edit this ..............

No comments: