Monday, July 10, 2006

Selfishness.......

Are you selfish then dont read this article?. I am not that selfish guy. That is y I am writing this. Every one will show their selfishness at some point of time in their life. But then, the result of this selfish could be too harsh sometimes. Check out the following points. If you find your self 'Yes' for atleast half of the answers, then you are selfish.

  1. Are you thinking that why should I do something, which will not give directly anything to me?
  2. Have you considered atleast showing sympathy to others, who are in some trouble, if not money??
  3. Have you ever think of the progress of 'whole' but not the 'part of it'?

These are all my views.......dont believe them........if you find somethig wrong .....plz let me know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Adi...
Ur Blog is interesting.I guess you can even add these points to ur constraints in finding 'Selfishness..."
"Have you ever depraved someone to reach ur goal?"
"Have you ever backbitten inorder to create a Good person Incorrectly?"

Hope these features of Man are because of Selfishness...What do you say