Friday, April 13, 2007

Who is your *****?

Hmmm.......... this is the one that you should have got addicted to answer by now here. What the hell that they have to do with *****, when we are talking about something else. There are lot many scenarios, that reminds me about this question during my stay here. Hmm what not from security guard to the attender, from CCW chairman to Dean Students, whomever you meet on any issue without that is really connected in any way to ***** will end up with the above question.
  • I have been to CCW office on the issue of having excessive mess bill for a month, I happened to meet chairman, he ended up asking this question (which is not at all related).
  • Went to ICSR to collect friends cheque on behalf of me. It got delayed for more than week. I asked the reason for the delay. Thts it again same question...........
  • Went to DS office on the issue that my friend parked his bike, when he is leaving to home in the hostel premises. Security locked it and sent us to there.........again the same question......
  • ..............(will get back to you soon)
Anyway why should one bother about *****, when the issues are not actually related. GOD knows.............

If you happen to read this, and you have faced this.........plz don't forget to mail me.......... :)

No comments: