Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Evolution of Web Design

I am completely changed and I am growing exponentially guess who am I??........You spend lot of time with me everyday!!!!!!! Didn't get yet........I am your dearest web..........since my birth to Internet........people have been relying more on me these days than the olden days.......and so my evolution..........

Following is my evolution stages in simple understandable form...........

The Evolution of Modern Web Design
Year Coding style
19991999 - The Nightmare The Nightmare: A jumble of content, scripting and formatting information
20022002 - The Improvement The Advance: Formatting (CSS) is separated, but content (HTML) and scripting (e.g. JavaScript like 'onclick') are still tightly interwoven.
20052005 - Modern Web Design arrives The Future is Now: Behavior (JS), formatting (CSS) and content (HTML) are easily managed from entirely separate files.
  • HTML
  • GreenCSS
  • OrangeJavaScript
Courtesy: Sitepoint.com

No comments: