Wednesday, September 26, 2007

One year to go for Silver Jubilee Celebrations..........(25 yrs)

It's been 756 864 000 seconds since my mother gave birth to me on this holy earth. I don't know exactly how many seconds I spent in sleeping, studying, njoying, and etc.......(don't ask me!!). I have been celebrating this b'day since my birth (obviously !!!).

My parents used to get new clothes on the occasion of every b'day in the early days. Early morning I used to have head bath, pray GOD (don't remember wht?) and get blessings from parents. I used to distribute the chocolates to my class mates in the school.(till 1997)

All this recurred till I get out of my schooling. In +2, I used to have all above mentioned things except distributing chocolates (Chocolates are not sufficient to College age!!!). (1998,1999)

Then comes my engineering phase..... 1st year.. celebrated in home. I don't exactly remember about 2nd and 3rd years and I am very much remembered the final year b'day. Because it is very special to me and celebrated in grand manner.....(2000,2001, 2002, 2003)

Getting into
IITM gave me a new birth on this earth (thts how Indians feel and its true !!!). It added variety to my birthday celebrations. First bday was not actually celebrated with my IITM friends rather with my girlfriend (which I feel bad now!!). Second bday at IIT, new friends and new environment and missing old friends, but their wishes are always there with me (that made me to enter IITM and its my (their) dream to see myself (adi aka malli) in IITM). Third bday was as exciting as second bday with new set of friends added to the old friends.........(2004,2005,2006).

And now, 2007, in Bangalore. Though there are many friends in and around the city, I celebrated it only with my room mate. New environment, no new friends, not much of excitement, busy life .........

Am I getting older???.......NO.........I am getting younger day by day and on.....................

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy BirthDAY !!
Things change and hope the next quarter brings more enjoyable events in ur life :)

Anonymous said...

Excitement comes in to your life, when u invite it. So make new friends, and be busy in life, not giving scope for thinking past. Most of the youngsters once they get in to the job, feel that they had acheived something and they relax themselves. Decide ur career path, have a target, dont relax urself until u hit the target. Time to time, pinpoint new targets and keep moving. I am sure you will be a star in your field.

Anonymous said...

paathika years ayyindhi em saadhinchavura gottam. kaneesam body kuda penchaledu. :):)