Saturday, February 4, 2006

My Research

After a long time I am talking about my research ( rather I would say time has forced me to do so). I am getting structed to say about my research (thts how this badguy is doing his "research"). First let me tell you wht i am doing daily in the lab.? Early morning i will come to lab at around 9AM. Starts the day by checking all mails (GMAIL, Yahoo, Rediff, CSE, DOSLab etc). If there is something in the mails badguy will start going through all the links (which are mere waste) and loses the thing wht he wants do??.. After he dont remember wht is the thing he has done in the last night (may bcoz he has short memory disease !! or he does not do anything in the nights also). After that suddenly he remembers that half of his research period is over without having done any work. Immediately he opens some PDF file and reads it (without any sort of concentration). His Friends (Bujji) research activities adds up to his frightening. He dont know wht he is doing or he dont wht he is reading????? I forgot to tell you he also reads news from Rediff (especially slides from movies), Eenadu, Hindu etc. Thats till afternoon. After having lunch these days he is coming immediately to lab bcoz of the same reason (half of research period over). But then does nothing in the lab. often he takes some cat naps in the lab while sitting in front of the system. At four clock he either goes to Cantenn for tea or to hostel (after having nice nap) as if he is tired very much with his research. Same continues till 7PM. Afte that dinner then again back to lab. He is gud writer( typer) for every thing he takes MS word and types blah....blah...blah...blah.... Thats y i am not sure i will complete ( rather i would say my mentor gives) my MS degree in three years. I think after my Pune trip to TECS week i am some wht set right with the base for my work. On the other hand this guys counterpart is doing somuch work. this badguy wont realize it you know he simply ignores it. But the desires of these guy are in sky. He wants to join in MSR. I dont how much he (badguy) is fit for this. Ok leave that badguy for a while..........we will talk about him later ..........

Note:... badguy, I , he, badboy all refers to same guy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: