Saturday, February 4, 2006

OOPS.......... I forgot to tell you

OOPS.... it is not Object Oriented Programming System (Joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!). I forgot tell you my brothers wedding is on February 17th at 10-20AM (TTD Kalyanamandapam, Nandyala). I am going a week ahead to look after the arrangements for marriage. Otherwise burden will be on my poor parents. They were frighting about the arrangements. Whether we can do them properly or not. When I spoke to them last time my mom is saying come early to take care of arrangements. My sister called me up yesterday and told me the same. I got myself wedding cards to distribute them to my friends printed at Menaka wedding cards (this has good caption saying that "Marriages are made in heaven but the wedding cards are made in Menaka"). Actually I selected good design, but it takes atleast one week to get it printed, so I gave some other design for printing (not interested). Here is a small print of my brothers wedding card invitation.http://mail.google.com/mail/?view=att&disp=thd&attid=0.1&th=10935ce7aab87587http://mail.google.com/mail/?view=att&disp=thd&attid=0.2&th=10935ce7aab87587http://mail.google.com/mail/?view=att&disp=thd&attid=0.3&th=10935ce7aab87587http://mail.google.com/mail/?view=att&disp=thd&attid=0.4&th=10935ce7aab87587
If you look at this invitation, and if I forgot to invite you for wedding take this as invitation and attend the marriage. I am going to my home probably on 10th (if guide permits) and will be coming back only after 17th or 18th total 10 days (Oh my god your guide sue u my badboy). I would like to invite my mentor on monday and ask for permission to go home on 9th. I don't know wht will happen?? Lets See. I also want to finalize the problem I am working and want to give some presentation abt my research to him. Whenever I say something to him he will say "Adi its still not clear for me wht u r talking"(Of course its also not clear for me!!!). Thts it guys or gals for now.........If I find time I will post the result before going to home ....................byeeeeeeeee

No comments: