Wednesday, February 22, 2006

On the marriage day..........

As the whole night gone in vein doing nonsence things. Those things kept cribbing me even in the morning also. I was waiting for my brother-in-law to come from my village to Nandyala, as he is the one managed to do all the things for the marriage. He initially told that he will come at around 10pm on the other day evening (16th), but he came at 6am on 17th!!!!. We are waiting for him as we have to go get ready for the occasion (bathing..) in their house (Nandyal). After getting ready by bathing and all stuff.....I continued to do the remaining things. Receiving the guest, relatives, etc arranging for tiffins, lunch etc......maintaining at the cooking. I forgot to tell you that I got some snaps of the marriage with the digicam u can find them here.

No comments: