Monday, August 28, 2006

Gult gals notion on Gult guys

This is one important thing that I would like to bring out from long time. If you observe in your college or company (if it consists different state people). Gult gals makes friendship with non-gult guys or they feel comfortable with them. The main reason behind this (atleast as per as my knowledge) they are broad minded (implies gult guys are narrow minded) and accepts and mingles well with others. The exact reason may be this: Actually most of the gult guys (me, if not anyone) don't like their (gal) friend talking with some one and moving closely with others. Eventhough it is not good to think in the global village, but thats true.


.........................to be continued

3 comments:

geetha said...

May I know what do you mean by global village? Why did u compare the world to a village? How can you say gult guys are narrow minded. I sincerely object this. Take example of me I am not narrow minded. Dont make statements based on your justifications.

Adi said...

If you read the blog title......the posts in this blog are nearly my own views and they are not necessarily applicable to all of them (especially you)..........its purely my opinion

Anonymous said...

I am sorry Mr badboy. Your post heading is gult gal notion on gult boys. Plz change it to ur notion on....