Monday, August 28, 2006

Last Three Days

Friday evening We (me, ashok) went to Movie (Bommarillu). We asked Sreenu also to join with us, but he didn't. After an hour of movie, I got call from Rajesh saying that Sreenu got injured in a fight against a thief, who robbed gold chain from sreenu. We immediately started to Velachery and went to hospital. We gave bribe for treatment without filing a case. The blood is coming out like hell from the head. After the treatment , we came back to room and stayed night there.
Next day morning I got money for the cheque from SBI bank. I prepared some IP and kept it in the notice board for Vinayaka Chavithi. Having decided to go out in the evening for material of Vianayak chaturthi, I slept till 5PM. We (me, raghava) went outside to buy all the materials needed and the idol from Velachery and returned hostel at around 7-30pm. Before that we went to temple to request for the priest. Came back to lab for a while and returned hostel at 10pm. We started decorating reading room and extended upto 2am. Woke up early morning at 6am on Sunday and was waiting for priest to come. It was completed successfully. Then I slept afternoon till 4PM. Back to lab and till 7PM. After dinner again to lab and went back at 11PM. ....................

No comments: