Thursday, August 10, 2006

Very sad dayyyyyyyy

Today it was very sad day for me....started with the day in Admin building with Acadmic section staff. They were not giving a single bonafied certificate for the student in a single day. They were treating us as if we are begging from them. They dont respect the value of IIT students. They want us to bind to them and do whatever they say..................is it the way the prestigeous institutions like IITs shoud work. This is not for the first time or it is not for me...............it is through out the institution.

the total day I spent in the lab. Night after dinner, being Social Sec for the Cauvery Hostel, I have to produce the budget for the next academic year. It was totally messed up with the arguments from the inmates of the hostel opposing the Sports Sec budget (about 80,000/-). Their argument is correct if u see from one angle and so correct if u see from another angle. Lets leave it. Luckly I didnt get any bashes from the inmates opposing my budget as it was very low.

And the total day was very ******* day for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"their argument is correct if u see from one angle and so correct if u see from another angle." What does this bull shit mean? Whatis this statement? read once before publishing