Sunday, February 15, 2009

So much time, So many things, not much interest

Its been nearly 5 months since I wrote in this blog. My near and dear ones kept asking me why you are not updating my blog. This is probably because of the reason that I don't share some of my feelings with them. I find it easy to express in the blog, than to share with anyone. Or the another reason might be, blog will not ask me any clarification on published content but my near and dear ones will.

My last post was on the eve of my birthday. Off the late birthdays have become burden to celebrate. When I was at home I had my parents, brothers, sister, and friends to celebrate with birthday. When I was in +2 I had few friends and of course my family members are there. When I was in my under graduation I had only friends, since I was staying far from home. When I was in my post graduation I again had friends, but I had good time in celebrating. This is probably because of the maturity that one gains and relieves him self from sentiments. Now I am no more a student, and turned out to be a yet another working professional staying away from home. Now I could count on fingers who were with me to celebrate my birthday and I can also count on the people who wished me on that eve. Never mind, I didn't remember your (whoever is reading this) name :).

When I write like this, some say you are speaking philosophy. I agree, that is the only people have to express feelings and you call it as philosophy. All they who turned out to be a philosopher have experienced so many things in their life on their own.

Lets not deviate from the original content of this post. I had undergone a minor surgery to my left hand forearm and I had a huge bandage which hindered me writing this blog for almost a month or two. Last two months I was not in a mood to express my feelings because of some unavoidable circumstances.

BTW, belated new year wishes to you all!!! Hope you had good time with your near and dear ones on this eve.

No comments: