Sunday, February 15, 2009

The year (2008) that was........

I usually postmortem the year that is passed, to see what are all the things happened in my life. Since these days, I could not find mind and time to write in this blog, I forgot so many things.
Let me summarize what had happened in 2008.

  • I owned a laptop (IdeaPad) (February)
  • Got hike in salary
  • My Journal paper got accepted for publication (June)
  • 1+ experience (June)
  • Got degree in 2008 Convocation (July)
  • Yet another birthday to celebrate (September)
  • Underwent minor surgery to left hand forearm (October)

1 comment:

Christina said...

Hello Adi....
Last two years you were under Doctors Sicssors....No more medical checkups... I wish a year with sound health...No medicated scissors...Wonderful Career...Lots and Lots of happy moments....
May you enjoy each and every moment of your Life....